Monday, July 2, 2007

DOPPELGANGER


Crazy isn’t it??? Just being yourself…how many times have you faced the person u c everyday in the mirror??? And how many times do you answer her queries???....does she ask you if you’re beautiful or tells u that u are…..Well in case none of these then did she ever help u meet the person that u actually are???
I met her three years ago…found her pretty and really confidant. But the most appealing thing about that sweet face was her innocence and she won my heart instantaneously…. Kept meeting her day in and day out and today we’ve become great friends. We hardly fight; n we don’t even mind not spending time with each other… just that I know she’s my doppelganger………. She’s here to stay and will stay with me forever…
Every time I made a mistake I knew I really couldn’t face her. for she knew me so well, I know she wouldn’t say a thing but I really didn’t have the courage to tell her that I deliberately went wrong somewhere. She still loves me despite all odds yet she’s just my reflection….
She taught me to love myself so much so that I really didn’t realize that I had become selfish…. Just that one of these days I saw her and she made fun of me…. Well not really me but the person that I had become and I am just sorry that, I learnt my lesson wrong!!
So an apology to my great friend ….. I love you…….. n sorry for being selfish!!

2 comments:

Vipul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

that is the preetiest set of thoughts i've seen in a long time.....gosh u must have a wonderful outlook on life!!