Monday, July 2, 2007

WHY???? DO U REALLY WANNA KNOW???

It is like this coz I want it to b.......there r things under ma control n this is one of those things....if it bleeds to know d reality I’m ready to die for the truth!!! want it plain n simple not like the older times when I used to travel the whole galaxy trying to know things that I used to think were important, whereas at d end of d day I used to realize that I just wasted my time on things which hardly existed...I really didn’t dream.. Was kindaa too scared but today god knows what’s wrong?? If it comes to losing my sanity I’m really not scared...I’m no more sane ha-ha.. weird, but I like it like that 2 day, at least its teaching me a whole new page of this book called life...n I just love the way it keeps things hidden in its bosom ….it shows up only when it wants to…n its just crazy at times….
It killed me a million times before I actually started believing in life…it taught me to cherish the best n the worst moments of my life…best so that I know that I’m not alone worst so that I grow up stronger in solitude n FIGHT BACK!!
The moment I thought were my best at that time, today make me feel befuddled …..its k but coz I love those moments too….just that they too added some spice to my unadorned life…Hmmm…but there are some moments that I really miss a lot like being there….. doing it all myself…my reckless behavior. My who cares A(hhhh)TTITUDE that bothered many!!! I miss it all so much…. cause today I cant take a risk being that crazy, outlandish female again…..have to get ready for some donkeywork…I cant defy their rules and regulations…..so m I chained down??? Has some 1 put me under custody for the crime that I am bout to commit….nah nah nah
Its just me, m just doing it for the time being and if some one is happy…I’m ok with it coz at the end I know I’ll set myself free… right now I’m liking it all chained up…but depends, as to for how long…..coz with me u never know!!!

2 comments:

yash said...

u and psycho shud start a club..am serious...u think a lot like psy does...

Rohit Chaudhary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.