Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Will Not Be Broken!!

There is always a day in the fortnight when you know it’s just not yours! You may go against the odds, or do whatever you can to make it seem worth living but still it’ll be so poignant that you’ll start doubting yourself. But that is ‘one’ day, you have to live through it, you have to make choices and stick to them. No matter how worse the outcome is you still have to smile ‘cause that is life. You don’t stop living ‘cause some one thinks you’re not worth it or you don’t stop breathing if some one literally chokes you to death.

Well this was something written by me for me. Imagine I am trying to soothe myself. I am going through things and I am trying really hard to be strong. There are times when I just want to walk out of the door to never come back again. There are times when I so want to scream out aloud and tell everyone that they aren’t right. And they are trying to make that one day an integral part of my life by recreating it again and again and it becomes impossible for me.

Still I won’t give in to anything or anyone! I’ll stay alive and I wont let it affect me in anyway, it is sort of a pledge but I wrote it here so that I can see it almost everyday and know that I’ll be able to cope with just anything in my life.

No comments: