Thursday, October 29, 2009

LIFE II

CONTRADICTION ON LIFE II……..

Nobody is perfect yet we jeer at those we find inferior to us for whatever the reason may be… life becomes so ironical den when we despite knowing our incompetence’s mock at people, make their fun. I have done that myself many a times and I still do it at times deliberately only coz I want to wound their ego’s and satisfy mine; but d problem lies in d fact that I end up feeling more guilty every time, much more than before, then looking back at the years gone by I can only see d chasm between who I was and what I’ve become but that’s k…all of us change and so have I; but there r still people I can’t take and though I know I am not competing against them yet at times I laugh at our hollowness…We r so shallow deep down, trying to be what we aren’t at times only because we are trying to be a little different. Most of us are so confused that I guess we r walking with fake identities in our hands and every time we get a chance we just mould ourselves according to d situation that we r in…. The only identity I can identify with is that of a writer though not a serious one yet someone who can express herself and all that I can juggle with is words and I love them so much… at times writing a thought provoking thing gives me peace dat none other can bring.
Our moral science books have instilled it in our minds that we should accept our friends despite d differences yet when it comes to choosing a friend we make sure he/ she is perfect. The moral science books taught us everything on such a superficial level or perhaps all of us are born with this innate quality of choosing a mate according to our needs and we could never condition ourselves since our childhood. But I don’t belong to that race not that I’m perfect just that I have so much experience of dealing with so many kinds that I know. Probably that’s why I understand a lot of people and their intentions much before they act out themselves. I have an answer for everybody but only because I am supposed not to act out primitive in this sophisticated world I can’t shout it out aloud or make them hear my silence. These are times I act inert, times I go back to my shell and nothing or nobody can break it. Time to take a break!
Life has its own plans and like Shakespeare said” life is a stage and all of us playing our roles” I guess we are playing them too well… and all of us get the feedbacks also right here some mock at us and some love us…..and again I am left with another contradiction, perhaps that’s how things work and I guess it’ll always be like this, we’ll always chose out of the crowd the one that suits us the best like some designer dress that fascinates us for a while.
But why am I even writing it here it doesn’t make any sense, does it???

No comments: