Thursday, October 29, 2009

LIFE IV

Incomprehensible

Is this again an order of the universe that people would keep acting funny come what may?? They don’t understand a lot of things and they expect you to tell them everything all the time… CRAP!! I don’t buy that people can act so ignorant; they of course understand but then who wants to make it obvious. I’ve said a million things a million times; a million things ignored all this while. I’ve had enough of it all and I’m giving it away…. I’m done! No more telling them and no more explaining my actions.
Time to act inert and time I hibernate for a while. The more importance you give to them, the more they ignore you. N it’s not that the whole world would do this, but only those you love!
They proclaim their love for you maybe they do but then why do they have to hurt you all the time; they may say it’s not done deliberately but most o the time it is the case and u cant do anything coz u have nothing to prove to them. Love comes with its own unconditional aspects…. Bullshit!! Where is it that, there are no conditions?? U talk about letting your loved ones go away… it’s like, if they loved you they’ll come back and if they don’t they never were yours ….. How many of us readily accept our loss?? If it’s the love that we seek and we know that we found a friend as well as a lover for life in that love, how many of us readily give up?? In fact how many of us are ready to wait….

There are so many times people take you for granted, especially those you love. Friends most of the times are more important than love. Fuck it ya!! I’m so off today, and I can’t help it… I’m still trying to understand why people can’t make the right choices, why do they have to be so confused, why can’t they understand what they want out of life? It actually smothers me deep down when I face it all the time.
Today I again want to be left all alone… don’t want any one…. Uff have had enough of diplomacy and enough of sugar coated tablets. Want some time for my dreams n my non existent world that doesn’t hurt me as much as these people I call my own. Lately there hasn’t been a day when my heart didn’t cry, and it’s all been my fault, my id took over me…

No comments: