Thursday, October 29, 2009

THE MONSTER

She is there right there, where u left her,
Her heart still broken,
Mind ill at ease….
I smile at her n she wanes away.
She disappears behind the thick clouds of insecurity.

I try to speak to her and she shuns me away,
She runs and hides herself.
And she keeps talking about some monster..
It seems she has lost it for good

She is distressed I can see
And as she tells me the tales of her misery
She feels I would also not believe.
What she won’t understand,
Is that we share the same proximity.

I know the monster she is so scared of,
I know what he has done and,
I believe that he exists,
Coz I was in his seize once
I chose to walk off but I guess,
She stayed too long…

He’ll know when he reads this,
With no shame on his face,
While she’ll take ages to,
Get over this despicable phase.

No comments: