Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nemesis in a friend

If I am a little better, I will do it all over again,

It may sound funny to you, but it will save me the pain.

The pain of knowing a friend backstabbed me

Is too much to carry to the grave,

But before I am dead I’ll substantiate

You were not at all my mate!

I’ll just turn back the clock

Will go back take a walk,

Find out the wrongs that I did,

All the times I didn’t live…..

But don’t you fucking judge me,

Because, I know that I am not wrong

I may have made mistakes doesn’t mean

I have to suffer for so long

I was acting smart like most of you

And unlike you, I bared it all

You saved yourself

You hid it well

I was imprudent thus bid farewell

I wasn’t me,

And you weren’t you

We were not friends

But lord knows what?

I did have flaws and you liked me more

Gave you enough reasons to not get bored

We took our chances

And I lost at most

Now it doesn’t surprise me

Why u were always so composed

I expected more,

Maybe a little hug

And what you gave me,

Was a rancorous curse…..

It lingered on…..

And it made me weak,

The same thought everyday,

‘Why did you leave?’

I thought I made mistakes,

But today I know,

I was guilty for nothing

It wasn’t my fault.

Today I feel relieved

I wont have to know you

Today I am happy

Because I have the answers,

Today I am free and I can live

Without guilt or remorse

Because today I only lost a nemesis in a friend

The one I don’t need!!!

No comments: